Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bag Lady


I finished this bag this week. It's a late birthday gift for a daughter. It's supposed to be a heavy duty book bag. The snaps directions were a pain- and they really aren't difficult to put on.


We've been having LOTS of rain. It makes me want to curl up with a good book or an old movie and a bowl of popcorn or mug of steaming hot chocolate. We always had hot chocolate when it rained in Arizona. I think I'll do that later today.... have a happy day where you are.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hello mom. I have a suggestion for your movie to watch in the rain, Walk don't run. It is a remake of More the Merrier, but it has Cary Grant in it. It is a cute movie and a little different. Enjoy..Love ya.

Letia said...

amazing like always! I can't wait for the day when I feel like accomplishing things.

Rissa said...

Great job on the bag mom. You sure have gotten crafty.

Tressa said...

That is very cute. :)
I should be sewing, but I am procrastinating! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...