Monday, November 3, 2008

Iron on T-Shirts



Thought we'd try making iron on t-shirts this week. It took forever to find the images I wanted. I was looking for retro-kind of worn looking pictures.


After finally finding the ones I wanted it took less than thirty minutes to resize them, print them (on Avery T-shirt transfer paper), and iron them on to some white t-shirts. So simple. I bought the shirts in a six pack on sale at Target. The price came to about $2 + printer ink per shirt. I think it would be fun to make some little girl shirts and then embellish the iron on with beads, embroidery, etc.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Letia said...

I love the first one, I bet S will love wearing that!

Rissa said...

Awesome Mom. I love the super S one. It's about time he got a shirt with that on it. Can we make me some shirts when I'm there at christmas please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...