Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Clearance Craft


Hobby Lobby has their garden stuff 80% off. Of course, I had to walk the aisle. I found this sweet rose covered ball- in a cement gray for about $2 .... out with the spray paint. Ivory of course. Then a little antiquing with watered down Burnt Umber acrylic paint. Just brush it on and wipe most of it off. Did that a few times and now it matches my decor and adds a little classy texture.


I'd die if someone out there actually showed up at my house. I have little spots here and there in my home that I really like. Overall, I have a long way to go. However, I'll just keep plugging away until it's exactly how I want it. Then my husband will be transferred.... ha! Just kidding- but isn't it funny how life works that way sometimes?!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Very cool!

arkie said...

Looks much better after your treatment!

Rissa said...

But then you will be able to use the new things in your next house. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...