Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another silky rose for a Hat


Still playing with the ribbon and silk roses.  In fact, I made fifteen for a group of girl's at church- just a momentary touch of insanity when I decided to do that- but I'm back into reality- kind of ;o)

I found this sweet hat on clearance at Target and added this little pink rose to spiff it up a bit.  Much better I think.  The link for directions on how to make the rose is just down a bit with the other silky flowers.  Enjoy!                                                                                                                                              
                                              

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Oooo! I really like the pink.

Prior said...

That is lovely! Lezlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...