Monday, April 19, 2010

New Favorite Painting Accessory

My son's room has been painted- and this weekend my husband taught me how to use all the power tools while we made a bed for Jr. (still have all my fingers, too!)- and now if I can get all of the random stuff off of the floor and a few wall decorations up I'll take a picture.  In the mean time, I just have to share my new painter's love- FROG TAPE.  I know it has been around awhile- but I just have to say this stuff is excellent (not on bumpy popcorn ceilings- that's to be expected). 

My trim lines have never been crisper- this stuff is a million billion times better then the blue painter tape- Seriously!!!  I suggest taping and painting the same day because after a few days it does start to lift off.  Especially around windows when it is cold outside and warm inside.  But if you tape the same day you paint the seal is superior- NO paint gets under the tape.  Get the green stuff.  It's worth it!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for the review! I've been wondering about the Frog Tape. I will definitely be using that on my next big painting project!

J. Paige said...

Let me know how it works for you- do you have some big projects in the works?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...