Friday, January 7, 2011

Ruche Necklaces

I love almost all of the jewelry at Ruche (inexpensive- necklaces start at $12).  Since I just gave them a plug and a link I'm going to swipe a few of their photos:





I did send them an email to see if they object to photo "sharing".... 

If you'd like to personalize your jewelry by making your own  individual fashion statement- read on.....yes, not only do I offer you inspiration- but sources- you gotta have a good deal on the bits and baubles!  Check out diyparadise on etsy.  They have cute & cheap charms, cabochons, and settings.  I can't vouch for their service but I do have an order in....

Wouldn't it be fun to order a bunch of stuff and have a jewelry making night with a few girlfriends???  Each necklace would only be a dollar or two....
signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Letia said...

That site looks great. I think I will place an order too. Thanks for sharing all your fun, creative ideas! I just got called to activity days too, so I love it when you share what you are doing with the girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...