Friday, April 1, 2011

Furniture Makeover Inspiring Blogs

If you're trying to decide about painting your furniture you might want to check out the following blogs:

Better After- even if you don't love the end style it is inspiring to see how much a coat of paint can change the look of a piece- and most of the makeovers I love anyway

Miss Mustard Seed- I've typed about her until I'm blue in the fingers- hah!  LOVE her stuff.

Dreamy Whites- I don't believe she paints her own furniture- but the photography is so pretty and she illustrates just how delightful aged, chippy painted objects can be

Jennifer Rizzo- she if fairly new to me- she has a variety of ideas- including some great makeovers


The above picture is from Blue Creek Home- complete with a tutorial- on how she achieved this fabulous look. 

Happy Painting!
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...