Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I am doing this week

This week I'm addressing and mailing wedding invitations for our daughter's May wedding.  I'm taking daughter number five to get braces on.  I'm assembling 30 jewelry craft kits for a craft day with friends.  I'm trying to get a good picture of the skirt I made on Saturday (the fabric source is rather unique!). 

I'm hosting another activity day (group of 8-12 year old girls) today.  I'm sewing a vest for Junior to wear to the wedding reception.... I'm busy- just not much to post about!
signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Well I am sure that you could take a picture of the vest you are making junior, the activity you decide to do with the girls, the colorful braces and the kits that will probably be cute but then you would be even more busy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...