Thursday, August 11, 2011

Learning How to Take Pictures

Wow, the learning curve on a new camera and a new photo editing program is pretty intense.  I had my practice-taking-pictures session yesterday and it only emphasized how little I know and how much practice I need- duh.  Taking pictures of real people is so much more fun then taking pictures of dolls though!  Any suggestions on calibrating a computer monitor?  The auto color fixes on my pictures left them looking yellow on my monitor- but I don't want them to look cherry red either....

I found another photography website that I like Confessions of a prop junky.  She has photoshop tutorials as well.

Here are two photos from yesterdays shoot.




signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Those are cute kids and I like the white blanket on the baby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...