Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vintage Style Hair Accessory- Rose Bobby Pins

I used some of my left over scrapbook embellishments to make hair accessories.  Just use your E6000 glue and stick them to bobby pins with a flat surface- I found mine at Hobby Lobby.  Let them dry well and they are ready to wear.

I'm having a blast playing with my Canon T3 that sweet hubby got for me- I feel so ignorant!  It is quite overwhelming.... I've been reading books and blogs ..... so much to learn!  Any favorite photography resources out there?

8/4/11  I found a group of tutorials that are so helpful!  Pioneer Woman has a bunch of different tutes and she explains things so clearly- and her side comments are laugh out loud funny- start out with aperture- have fun!
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...