Thursday, September 29, 2011

Learning How to Use Your Silhouette

The silhouette is a fun machine- once you can figure out how to use it.  I am NOT an expert- in fact, it seems like I have to learn how to do the very basic basics all over again each time I get out my machine.  However, I HIGHLY recommend the silhouette because you don't have to buy any additional files- you can cut any jpeg file that you make or find on the internet for FREE.  Awesome! 


In my search for help I did find a few websites that offer tutorials and  inspiration so I thought I'd pass those along.

Here is the official silhouette website with a few tutorials.

Flickr has a silhouette group full of inspiring ideas. 

You Tube has several helpful clips- search "silhouette craft cutter"- yeah for how to videos!  Here is one example.

The silhouette company is quick to get back to you if you email them with any questions- they have been very helpful that way.  Just go to their official website, click on the contact tab and get their email address.

Anyone else have tutorial suggestions?
signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Letia said...

Thanks for your info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...