Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Homemade Turkey Sausage

It is only ten in the morning and I've already finished eating lunch because I tried a new recipe and I just didn't want to wait until lunch to taste it!

Often commercial sausages are filled with an unhealthy variety of preservatives.  I was so excited when I found this highly rated, super simple turkey sausage recipe.  I made it today and I love it!

The only change I made to the original recipe was that instead of making patties I just cooked it and crumbled it up in the skillet.  I would suggest that if you like super.mild sausage you go a tiny bit lighter on the cayenne.  Totally delicious plain but also very yummy with whole wheat spaghetti and tomato sauce.

I'm so excited to make this again so that I can add it to omelets, soups and casseroles.  Yummy!
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...