Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo Prop- Cute Rug- nice price


I cruised through the clearance section at my Wal-Mart today.  I'm not sure what they are doing but at the front of our store there is a weird clearance section- it has hunting stuff, Christmas decorations, toys, just odds and ends.  In that section I found this super cute rug that would make a great photo prop for baby girl or for Valentine's photo shoots.  It would add so much texture, etc.  The price is $14.99. The rug is made by "American Kids" and it is 24x40 inches.


These rugs are very easy to make- but they use a surprising amount of fabric and a take great deal of time.  So, I felt like it was a good purchase- I'd love to photograph it on a rustic white floor with a chubby baby girl plopped on top.
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...