Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sewing a Simple Baby Dress

I used some vintage fabric to make a sweet little baby dress to have on hand for an upcoming photo shoot.  I wanted something very simple.  Something that would look good with vintage props.  I used New Look pattern number 6880.  This pattern is SUPER easy- a wonderful beginner pattern if you are just learning to sew.


Last night we planted sugar snap peas in the garden and are enjoying harvesting and eating the fresh asparagus that is already growing.  Garden fresh asparagus is sweet- it doesn't have the bitter aftertaste that you find in asparagus that has been in the grocery store for awhile. I like to steam it, add real butter and some salt and then fight the kids off to eat as much as I can.... my husband refers to it as "dessert".
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...